Fairbanks VDL Series Vertical Turbine Pumps
The Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical turbine pump is an energy efficient and reliable pump, suitable for various liquids and applications. The pump is available with a dry motor installation, in a wide range of flow rates, pressure heads and construction materials.
The hydraulic design includes a suction bell, single or multiple pump stages with closed or open mixed flow impellers, column pipes with integrated line-shafts, and a discharge elbow that can be located either above or below the foundation level.
- Capacity: 220 – 66043 GPM (50 – 15,000 m3/h)
- Head: 82 1,197 feet (25 – 365 mlc)
- High efficiency and durability
- Wide operating range
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Wide range of materials
- Variety of shaft seal configurations and bearings