XERIC Brewery Spent Grain Pump Cart
- Innovative and patented complete dry-run capable progressing cavity pump; No complicated electronic run-dry protection or constant monitoring.
- A brewery’s spent grain pump sees the harshest and driest conditions which is where the XERIC pump excels.
- Temperature to 400F (204C).
- Compared to other systems and rubber stator fitted pumps, XERIC installations yield higher productivity, less energy and greatly reduced down time.
- Most durable, longest lasting and low maintenance spent grain pump in the world.
- Auger design conveys the wet but non-flowing spent grain released from the lauder tun or mash tun and feeds it to the pump and out to storage in a safe, enclosed, and clean system.
- From large to craft breweries and distilleries, ruggedize your spent grain removal process with a XERIC pump and get back to the art of brewing.
Please contact our friendly sales engineers for technical information about this pump and how it will improve your spent grain removal process.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Request a Quote
The Roper Pump Co. brings decades of positive displacement pump innovation and success to the brewing industry. Bring us your challenges. Spent grain is a dry non-flowing material and easily sees dry-running situations causing failure to rubber lined grain out pumps. Every Roper XERIC spent grain pump, with it’s patented metal stator, excels in these rough conditions.
Powerflo proudly assists breweries, distilleries, tank manufacturers, system engineers, project managers, brew masters, facilities managers, maintenance teams and consultants in California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, West Coast, Mid West, New England and East Coast with this revolutionary pump. Ask Powerflo’s sales engineers how the XERIC pump will take the pain out of pumping spent grain!