Spiral Trac Environmental Control Device
The SpiralTrac™ Environmental Controller* is an exclusive, patented throat bushing specially engineered to transform and control the internal stuffing box environment in rotating process equipment to reduce downtime and extend equipment life. With unique versions designed to work with both Chesterton mechanical seals and packing, SpiralTrac modifies the flows that exist inside rotating processing equipment:
- Enables particulates to be removed from the stuffing box (and away from packing or mechanical seals)
- Permits air to evacuate the stuffing box upon flooding to retain cooling
- Minimizes heat buildup in the stuffing box by creating circulation around seal faces.
Avoid Complex Environmental Control Systems
SpiralTrac is used with a small flush or no flush in chemical service applications and is machined in the bottom to effectively drain the seal cavity.
It is offered in four configurations:
- Split: Split ring design for easy installation
- Adapter: For non-standard stuffing box configurations
- Standard: Bushing style
- Packing: For use with compression packing
Powerflo is EnviroSeal and Chesterton’s proud distributor for Southern California California.
- Request a Quote