John Crane 5610Q Cartridge Seal
Powerflo is a proud distributor of John Crane mechanical seals in Southern California covering Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Ventura Counties
We are your top source for fast and efficient service for John Crane mechanical seals, cartridge seals, seal support systems, engineering help with trouble shooting sealing issues, new applications, and mechanical seal repair. All repairs rebuilt to new factory specs and tolerances.
As the first truly universal cartridge seal, the modular family concept of John Crane’s Universal Cartridge Seal series will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. Designs available conforming to API 682, Category 1.
- The Type 5610Q single cartridge seal arrangements incorporate an elastomer O-ring as the secondary sealing member.
- A common seal head/mating ring set, utilized throughout all versions, is reversible to allow rotating seat/mating ring or rotating seal head operation, and is interchangeable with metal bellows seal heads.
- Type 5610Q seal has quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
- Reversible seal head.
- Fits ANSI, ISO and DIN seal chambers.
- Optimized primary ring design for greater reliability.
- Non-clogging wave spring outside the product.
Please contact us for a quote or for new application engineering.
- Additional information
- Request a Quote