Aurora 3550, ASME ANSI B73.1
Three Frame Sizes Available:
- Model 3550-S
- Model 3550 – M/L
- Model 3550 – XL
- Heavy-Duty Casing Increases Reliability, Reduces Maintenance and Allows for Maximum Life
- Heavy Duty Bearings Designed for Maximum Hydraulic Loads
- Features Extending Bearing Life:
- Over-sized Shaft to Reduce Vibrations
- Labyrinth Oil Seals to Prevent External Contaminants
- Large Capacity Oil Sump for Cooler Oil Temperatures and Better Heat Transfer
- Magnetic Drain Plug to Remove Particles
- Designed for the toughest applications including:
- Pulp & Paper
- Consumer Products
- General Industry
CAPACITIES: 4200 GPM (954 m3/hr)
HEADS: 725 Feet (221 Meters)
TEMPERATURES: 650°F (343°C)
PRESSURES: 375 PSIG (4998 kPa)
John Crane 5610Q Cartridge Seal
Powerflo is a proud distributor of John Crane mechanical seals in Southern California covering Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Ventura Counties
We are your top source for fast and efficient service for John Crane mechanical seals, cartridge seals, seal support systems, engineering help with trouble shooting sealing issues, new applications, and mechanical seal repair. All repairs rebuilt to new factory specs and tolerances.
As the first truly universal cartridge seal, the modular family concept of John Crane’s Universal Cartridge Seal series will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. Designs available conforming to API 682, Category 1.
- The Type 5610Q single cartridge seal arrangements incorporate an elastomer O-ring as the secondary sealing member.
- A common seal head/mating ring set, utilized throughout all versions, is reversible to allow rotating seat/mating ring or rotating seal head operation, and is interchangeable with metal bellows seal heads.
- Type 5610Q seal has quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
- Reversible seal head.
- Fits ANSI, ISO and DIN seal chambers.
- Optimized primary ring design for greater reliability.
- Non-clogging wave spring outside the product.
Please contact us for a quote or for new application engineering.
Versa-Matic 3″ AODD Pump – Aluminum, Buna, E3AA2R220C-ATEX
Elima-Matic & Reg’s Non-Stalling, Lube-Free Air Valve System allows the Versa-Matic E3 3″ Pump to provide reliable performance.
- 3″ NPT Ports
- Clamped Construction
- Aluminum Center and Wet End
- Buna Diaphragms, Balls and Seats
- Rugged Style Diaphragms
- Offers a Flow Rate of 0-230 gpm
- In Stock, ships same or next day!
If you have questions about which type is right for your application, please contact us…
Versa-Matic E5 Drum Pump
The E5 non-metallic product line has been enhanced to include a Drum Kit assembly and Air Filter / Regulator. The 100% assembled, E5 non-metallic Drum Pump is perfect for transferring liquids from 55-gallon drums. The incorporated Air Filter / Regulator removes moisture and airline contaminants to extend pump service life. It also makes controlling and regulating the drum pump safe and simple, right out of the box.
- Portable and light weight
- Superior chemical resistance
- Air Filter / Regulator installed
- On / Off reliability
- No assembly required
- Reliable performance
Click the flyer link below to learn more information