Roper XERIC Pump
Roper Progressing Cavity, XERIC Pump: Metal on Metal Construction
- Elastomer-incompatible fluids
- High pressures
- Temperature to 400F (204C)
- Viscosities from 320cSt to 1,000,000cSt
- Multi-phase flow
- Shear-sensitive liquids
- Potential dry-run installations
Please contact us for technical information
For pricing and availability on this item please use the inquiry form below or give our friendly sales team a call.
XERIC Pump Upgrade and Retrofit
- Upgrade and convert your existing rubber lined spent grain pump with a XERIC pumping element!
- Brewery tested and proven to last! Please ask us for references!
- 2 times the pressure efficiency per stage compared to the competition
- Eliminate spent grain pump failures!
- Industry Best 2 year warranty.
- XERIC rotor and stator bolt-in and retrofit directly into your existing pump; No piping or base plate modifications.
- Innovative and patented alloy steel rotor/stator set.
- Full dry-run capability; No complicated or unreliable electronic run-dry protection or constant monitoring.
- XERIC installations yield higher productivity, less energy, less complication and greatly reduced down time.
Please contact us for technical information and XERIC upgrade proposals for your brewery.