With a history spanning more than 100 years, Pentair Fairbanks Nijhuis provides a comprehensive portfolio of configured and custom-engineered pumps and turbine solutions. Our depth of hydraulic expertise, innovative products and professional service reliably meet the growing global demand for efficiency and sustainable water solutions.
Learn how your industry can benefit from the use of Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical turbine, propeller, split case, solids handling, submersible solids handling, vortex and fire pumps. Powerflo Products, Inc. is a proud distributor for Fairbanks Nijhuis in California.
Fairbanks 7000 Series Vertical Turbine Pumps$0.00
Rugged and heavy duty, the Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical turbine pump is designed to successfully operate in a multitude of water sources from wells to oceans.
- 40 to 50,000 GPM (9 to 11,356 m3/hr) capacities
- 10 to 2,000 feet (3 to 609 m) heads
- Markets served: Urban and rural municipal water, irrigation, chemical processing, primary metals, petroleum, power plants, mines, food processing, offshore platforms and more
- Handles raw water intake, liquid transfer, cooling water circulation, booster service, storm water, flood control, marine, process services, volatile fluids, condensate, fuel pumps and mine dewatering
- Offers pump bowls from 4″ to 57″ (101 – 1,447 mm) in diameter to meet pumping configurations.
- Turbine bowls can be staged in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures. Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machineable materials. Wear rings are available to provide a renewable surface. Open line shafts allow shaft bearings lubrication
Please contact us for replacement parts, replacement bowl assemblies, repairs, and new pump applications.
Fairbanks VDL Series Vertical Turbine Pumps$0.00
The Fairbanks Nijhuis vertical turbine pump is an energy efficient and reliable pump, suitable for various liquids and applications. The pump is available with a dry motor installation, in a wide range of flow rates, pressure heads and construction materials.
The hydraulic design includes a suction bell, single or multiple pump stages with closed or open mixed flow impellers, column pipes with integrated line-shafts, and a discharge elbow that can be located either above or below the foundation level.
- Capacity: 220 – 66043 GPM (50 – 15,000 m3/h)
- Head: 82 1,197 feet (25 – 365 mlc)
- High efficiency and durability
- Wide operating range
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Wide range of materials
- Variety of shaft seal configurations and bearings